Monday, September 14, 2009

AND IT IS CREAM AND MORE CREAM

This is the true cream color of the following cabinet...but with my bad photography, the cabinet looks white
I just love how it turned out, and it shows off my grandmother's dishes, and looks very nice next to my new cream couch...yes, I did get one. I will post a picture soon!

Boy that looks white and the walls are so washed out....someone get that girl a real photographer! Now this poor little cupboard has been brown all it's life, poor thing. I wonder why I didn't notice how sad it was to be brown all these years? TA-DA! A swift swish of a paint brush and my trusty 5 gallon bucket of cream paint, (now down to about 4 gallons) and it is SO much happier...and yes, they all got a stain bath!
My husband asked where I got the little cupboard...silly him, he should have known I painted it!