Wednesday, June 24, 2009

THREE PILLOWS AND A QUILT

















In my desire to have a summer beach house....(in IDAHO?) I am lightening up the colors in my decor to give the illusion of a summer beach house.....I made this pillow for my couch.
















I made two pillows like this for my black leather chairs.






















I drug this quilt out of the closet... below is the picture of the original...I loved it so much!



















This was one of those projects that I bought the book and a few pieces of fabric on the spot when I saw it displayed at the quilt shop.....I used a lot of the fabric I had on hand...and now I wish I would have made it more like the original....do you ever do that? Maybe I will give this one away and make me another...do you ever do that too?
The book is by Barb Adams and Alma Allen of Blackbird Designs....I have always loved their work!!! This little project book had just these two quilts...so CUTE!!! I never did make the other one...I may have to make it too!!!