Monday, June 8, 2009

AND THE WINNER IS...

The winner for the Triple Irish Flower quilt is :

Dotti White Congratulations Dotti, email me your physical address and I will send you your pretty quilt!

And for the SEWN prize: (Be sure to check out their NEW blog for great information and prizes along the way!!)

Deb from Works in Progress in New Zealand, congratulations...you will be getting a package of patterns and fat quarters! Email me your physical address!

Thanks everyone for visiting my blog, for your nice comments and for your favorite blogs...I have started a list of all those blogs so we can all spend more time looking at them....(like we all need more blogs to follow right?) They sounded so fun...I am excited to check them all out! Plus all of you new people I will have to check out your blogs too....I will be so busy!! Thanks again everyone you are the greatest!