Wednesday, May 20, 2009

PITTSBURGH

Okay people, here are a few pictures from Quilt Market in Pittsburgh....this is the night we went to the Moda appreciation dinner on a river boat cruise....notice my hair doesn't look too bad here.
Me on left, Angela Yosten--Moda Marketing, Christine (Moda's Spain representative) Joanna Figueora--Fig Tree Quilts, Bonnie Olaveson--Cotton Way, Camille Roskelley--Simplify (Thimble Blossom)

I don't know what we were looking at, but the photos just kept getting better and better...and Joanna is a humorous and delightful person.
Me and Sandy Henderson....she didn't have a booth but her new line of fabric will be out soon....don't notice my bad hair...it was raining and the humidity was WILD!
Amy Hamberlin--Kati Cupcake designs.....first time at market with her patterns! Check out her blog, she has some great pics from market...and a new fabric line with Henry Glass coming soon!
This is my new friend Scott Hansen from Blue Nickel studios...he is a quilt designer...hoping soon to be a fabric designer.........look for his quilts in Fons and Porters and up coming magazines....he is a very interesting person.
This was Andover Fabric's booth, I ABSOLUTELY LOVED this apron display....I am not one of those that goes around and takes a picture of everyone and everything....so when this caught my eye I had to take a picture!! More later!