Saturday, May 9, 2009

NEW CAMERA

I got a new camera for Mother's Day/Anniversary that I have been trying out all over the house. It has some pretty nifty settings... like super close up for taking pictures of bugs, or the center of this flower.
I tried the food setting on this shot to see how gold I could get the border....you can change the color to more red/orange or blue/green...depending on how green you want your broccoli to be I guess...
This was taken with full sun streaming in the window, so that back lighting setting is pretty cool.
My cute doll had to have her portrait taken!
And here is my darling husband...he is the boy I loved in high school....he was a senior and I a lowly sophomore....We've been married 30 years tomorrow. He is impeccably kind, and generous to a fault, even as a teenager his kindness is what made me love him. Wow, where did that time go? We have three great children, and 5 wonderful grandchildren, my life has been richly blessed because of him!