Wednesday, April 15, 2009

WHAT I DID TODAY

This is what I was sewing on today.
So much for Spring.....we have rain and sleet, so I stayed inside and made dolls and little quilts today.
I love this beautiful dark fabric from Marcus Brothers by Judie Rothermel isn't this brown just so beautiful? It is from the Vicksburg collection. You can see all of Judie's fabrics on Marcus Brothers site, you can also buy them at the Fat Quarter shop click on Marcus Brothers on the left, then click the little box of Vicksburg, or Sturbridge Village Calicos. This gold one is from the Sturbridge Village Calicos, I LOVE IT! I love it so much I used it in the major quilt for my book with Kansas City Star Publishing Co. due out in Sept. 2009.
Isn't this red the greatest red? I wish I had a HUGH picture of it, sorry.... It is also from the Sturbridge Calicos.
Sometimes when I find a great red, I buy 2-3 yards of it. Do you ever do that? Hope your sewing day was great!