Friday, April 24, 2009

PILLOW SHAMS

Here are the pillow shams made with Pretty Please (coral color) by Jennifer Paganelli.....They are so beautiful in my guest room. Thanks Jennifer for your beautiful fabrics!!!
This is the bed skirt that I made from a Taffeta piece.....it looks like a prom dress for the bed. I am sure the bed feels happy!
It has the greatest texture. I looked at it several different times, finally I just bought it and made the bed skirt. It looks so good with the new pillow shams! Somebody needs to come stay!

Thanks everyone for participating in the Pay it Forward...do something nice for someone today!

p.s. you must stop over to Kellee Katillac's site for the MOST darling lampshade tutorial!!! You will all need one for your rooms to go with your gorgeous quilts; trust me! Yes, you knew it was coming...my guest room lamp shade is getting a make-over!