Sunday, March 15, 2009

SWAP OFFICIALLY OVER....BEGIN SWAPPING!

THANKS TO ALL THOSE WHO SIGNED UP FOR OUR SPRING SWAP! IT WILL SO FUN TO RECEIVE SOMETHING THAT FEELS LIKE SPRING. SO EVERYONE BEGIN SWAPPING!

Is anyone doing the Tisket-a tasket block of the month by Anne at Bunny Hill Designs? I have always been a numbers person, I think it would be fun to know how many are dong this....but after doing my first two....I don't like them, I love everyone else's...do you ever feel that way?


I had intended to use all scraps and not buy anymore fabric, but I am changing my mind, and I think I love that Sweet fabric from Moda by Urban Chicks. ......I used background fabric that I have had probably 10 years...but I don't like it either....so I am making an executive decision and go buy some sweet, SWEET fabric!!!