Monday, March 2, 2009

PINK AND RED AGAIN?

I really do sew on other colors besides red and pink.....I think! Here is the red Moda ric-rack I wanted to show you. It is the PERFECT red. It goes with A LOT of colors, like this project that goes in my book....I know I am so mean, but I thought you might like to know what I have been sewing on!
I really do love this red ric-rack!
I bought these darling hair barrettes for my granddaughter, not because the package was pink, but because the flowers were so happy! Our snow is melting, I am so excited that today is MARCH! Only 18 more days until the first day of SPRING! YEAH SPRING!
If you want to listen to a great STORY about Jennifer Paganelli, listen to this pod cast by Jennifer Ackerman-Haywood of Craft Sanity, it is an hour long but I loved it, it is so fun to hear about "real people." This is some of Jennifer's fabric line, Flower Power.