Tuesday, March 31, 2009

FREE PATTERN and SWAP GIFTS!

Hey thanks everyone for all your sweet comments about my Oh-Cherry-Oh table topper, you can get the free pattern on Moda Bake Shop, the pattern is called, CHERRIES and BLOSSOMS or click on the link on my blog "I was featured on the Moda Bake Shop. " Thanks so much Angela and Lissa!

Now for all the great gifts I received from Diane on our SPRING SWAP. Everyone was very generous. I opened this huge box, and everything was wrapped in lavender tissue or cute gift bags. The one that intrigued me the most was the round ball....."What could it be?"
One thing was this really CUTE PINK box of Hot Chocolate. PINK and CHOCOLATE!!! It snowed here last night, I had hot chocolate this morning!!!
The I opened another package and found spring colored FABRIC!!! HOORAY!
And then I happened onto not one, but TWO truffles! I have already eaten one, and oh my goodness, they are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO smooth!!!
I finally opened the round ball, and look what was inside! A little basket with sparkle eggs! A PINK basket and sparkles! Two more of my favorite things. I just kept smiling more and more with each package!
Then to top off all of that, I opened this little stack of condiment bowls in spring colors....I was smiling so BIG by now! I opened them up and set them out on my counter, they look so cute!
Then, I opened.......(I know you are thinking what I was thinking,) "How many more can there be?" There were these very pretty silky photo albums. I am putting my quilt pictures in one.
Then, I know, hold on...... the cutest thing, a file folder with a handle so you can carry it around where you need to go......like to quilt market in May!!
It is so FUN!!! And Aqua, which is just about my second favorite color....(after pink and red!)
And finally some really pretty file folders, (this is a bad photo,) the folders are a really pretty greenish color....WOW, I am not kidding, there was more presents than a person gets at Christmas!
Diane, you were really really generous! I LOVED EVERYTHING..... THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Thank you so much everyone for visiting my blog. You are all WONDERFUL!!!