Thursday, January 29, 2009

SPEAKING OF CHOCOLATE

I personally like dark chocolate...but will eat any kind! My mom ate dark chocolate and I think you have to grow up eating dark to really like it, most people don't. No matter, I say, "LET THEM EAT CHOCOLATE!"

On the inside of these Dove chocolates is a little message. They make me so happy. I know it must cost a fortune to print this foil twice, I don't care, it is so nice. One of them said, "Think of something that makes you laugh." Another, "Let chocolate warm your soul." Isn't that right when you are having a bad day? One more said, "Failure is only the opportunity to begin again more intelligently." I have several friends who keep chocolate in their sewing room ....as do I, plus I have some in the kitchen cupboard, and for back-up I always have chocolate chips in the refrigerator. YEAH FOR CHOCOLATE!