Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas preparations

These are some of the goodies I am putting in a little box for everyone at my husband's company Christmas party. My husband's business is Heaven's Best Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning, an international carpet cleaning company. We have some of the GREATEST people working in our company! I found these darling glittery snowflake ornaments. I just HAD to have them!

Tonight is our corporate office party, we are having dinner at our house. I love to fuss with the details, that is probably why I enjoy designing quilts and dolls. I went to Florence's Chocolates
and bought hand dipped chocolate carmels, wrapped them in green foil. (They deliver all over the world!!)
Then I had to have some Pastel Chocolate cherries, and blueberries. If you have never had these, you should look for them, they are SO delicious!
Then I put all the goodies in these little boxes I made at the scrapbooking store, added a tag and a snowflake! They look so festive!The women will like them, the men will probably just like the goodies inside! This way, the women will get two snowflakes...my favorite part anyway!
This is how they look up close, and they look even better on the table at everyone's place setting!
Hope your holiday planning has been as fun as mine!