Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Moda's Bake Shop Box

Hey everyone, here is a picture of the Sweet Treat Box from Moda. Tell your local fabric store to get them in so you can make these darling bags!!! The little box has enough fabric for two bags, and the instructions! OR, if you can't find them, http://www.fatquartershop.com/ has them. On the fabric search, type in (bake shop) and this page will come up!!!!! **Sorry, they are not available until March. What a terrible thing to tempt you with! However they are sooooooooooo fun and sooooooooooooooo fast! I used Fusible Fleece for the stabilizer in mine. It is just the right thickness!!! I will attempt a TUTORIAL in my next blog for the handle I made!!! Wish me luck!
p.s.
I copied this photo from the Internet....with the help of my computer tech.(my daughter Holly.)
Not being from the computer era, this is quite a step. I am learning all kinds of new things!!!!!
Both my daughters are brilliant on the compuer. Thanks Holly and Natasha for all the help on my blog!